Every Nucleaus Product Offers Immediate Time-To-Value
The Nucleaus Code Intelligence Platform (NCIP) disrupts the traditional static and dynamic code analysis market. With the ability to continuously and persistently scan code, Nucleaus helps organizations mitigate and manage code risk each day. With over 20,000 new code weaknesses and vulnerabilities each year, its critical organizations become vigilant (i.e., make themselves a difficult target to breach)
The NCIP provides a single scanning engine to analyze all code used by an organization including in-house developed code, open source code and third- party applications. By scanning all code used, both an inside out and outside in analysis can be performed. The NCIP has the ability to scan billions of lines of code each day. The platform automatically populates 7 executive dashboards that provide insights and actionable information from multiple risk views:
- Risk Velocity
- SBOM (Software Bill of Materials) *
- TAE (Triangulation Awareness Engine) *
- Licensing *
- CSD (Can I?, Should I? Did I?) *
- Risk Watch *
The platform provides full visibility into application security risks across an organization and is an essential component for any Enterprise Risk Management program. Much like the general ledger provides the single source of truth for a company’s financial performance, the NCIP is the single source of truth for code risk.
Leaders across an enterprise can use the NCIP results:
- Supply chain managers can monitor and manage risk of 3rd Party apps
- Compliance officers can track and assess compliance to NIST’s Cyber Security Framework
- CISOs can assess, prioritize and take action on the most critical code risks
- Developers can quickly and easily remediate code risks
- Leaders can monitor and manage software vendors
- Auditors can assess overall code risk and recommend process improvements
The NCIP can be set up and scanning in three steps and less than 30 minutes. Once all repositories are loaded the scanning results will populate each dashboard daily and allow and organization to become vigilant in its pursuit to protect the company.
* under development
Schedule a demo and we can walk through your use case
Code scanning on any Device on your Schedule
Monitor your Application Security data and scan your code at your convenience from anywhere. Simply download the app to your device and manage your repos, create manual scans and download reports.
Available on Apple App Store & Google Play.