Nucleaus™ is looking for a highly-motivated Senior Software Engineer to join our Raleigh, North Carolina technology team. You will be working with talented engineers who love to innovate. Our development process is a scrum style and highly collaborative. Tech stack is NodeJS based with CI/CD on top of AWS. Our mission is to produce security products that are based on solid, easily reproducible, testable code. Our culture is work hard, play hard as everyone is dedicated to success.
- Produce scalable and maintainable solutions through clean readable code, automated tests (unit, integration, etc.), documentation, flowcharts & diagrams.
- Develops new and maintains existing public and internal facing web and mobile experiences.
- Collaborates with Product, Design & User Experience (UX) teams to produce elegant, intuitive and optimized web experiences.
- Coordinates requirements, timelines, and related development activities.
- Assists with troubleshooting development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related discipline (Computer Science) or equivalent.
- Advanced level knowledge of mobile-first responsive web development.
- Strong understanding and experience with React and consuming REST/GraphQL web services.
- Strong understanding and experience working with automated testing, Jest or similar
- Experience working in an agile-based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work independently or in a team.
- Familiar with CORS, Content Security Policy, Subresource Integrity and other security best practices.
- Stays current by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities; reads professional publications; participates in peer organizations; contributes to open source projects.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Familiar with Auth0 or similar identity, authentication and authorization platforms.
- Experience with AWS and serverless technologies.
- Experience with Next.js/Gatsby or other static site technologies.
- Experience with Native iOS and Android development.
- Experience with D3 and/or other interactive data visualization technologies.
- Experience with PHP and Drupal.