As a Quality Assurance Engineer on the tech team, you will play a key role in generating and implementing unit level test procedures. You will be focusing on building tooling, scaling test infrastructure and testing environment optimizing test platforms.
- Develop quality control methods required for the product or service of the area.
- Prepare department procedures and instructions as required to implement quality control requirements.
- Deliver test automation solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within development and operational guidelines
- Perform reviews of automation and application code, and present test results to project teams
- Develop in-depth system and application knowledge to maximize test quality and coverage
- Engineer automated test and metric reporting solutions and mentor and direct other testers in automation and software engineering principles
- Constantly evaluate and enhance the test automation strategy and approach and research/implement tools which support increased velocity and quality
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Mentor and influence team in quality mindset, test case management, test methodology and automation tools
- Drive higher quality through clear and thorough test plans and scripts
- Develop, maintain and own test plans for multiple products
- Research, analyze, track, and report on code defects
- Mentor and assist in test case management, test methodology and automation tools
- Troubleshoot and resolve environment issues (integration, test, staging, production)
- Support the development of black and white box testing strategies, automation tools and technology solutions
- Implement and contribute to improvements in test planning, process, and test case management
- Minimum of 5 years of formal SQA experience required
- Prior experience as a team lead preferred
- Prior experience working on Agile teams, processes, methodologies preferred
- Prior experience delivering high availability enterprise software products preferred
- Prior experience with multiple database technologies (SQL Server, MongoDB) preferr