Our Principal Field Security Engineers are the talented engineers who have the ability to create excitement, solve the problems of our customers, and to sell. You will be part of a tight team that has the skills, integrity and connections to lead the efforts as we grow the security business that will span every industry from tech to finance to healthcare and more. You have the opportunity to join a company as it rockets forward and becomes known around the world as the go-to solution for code security.
As a Principal Field Security Engineer, you are the face of Nucleaus™ to our customers and building our customers into experts and champions. You will apply your strong technical, project management, and business skills to understand the challenges faced by our customer and demonstrate with integrity the vulnerabilities that exist in their code repositories. You will work closely with your local pod of an Inside Sales Representative and Enterprise Account Representative to provide a smooth and successful experience and solution from initial prospect to onsite delivery and to close of the sale.
- Drive the growth of Nucleaus™ by building and prioritizing a list of potential customers with your local team and execute to hit and exceed targets
- Have the knowledge to be the specialist on code vulnerabilities and begin training and certifying our customers to be our experts and champions
- Collaborating with the local sales team, inside security engineers, and product managers on the sales process from lead to post-sales support
- Excite our customers by demonstrating the ease of use and depth of analysis on their code base by identifying vulnerabilities and being ready to answer detailed questions relevant to them
- Partner with Enterprise Account Representative to identify and pursue new business opportunities and support all aspects and phases of the Nucleaus™ sales process
- The champions you create in our customers, they represent you and your best work
- Respond to RFI’s and RFP’s that illustrate Nucleaus™’ unique value
- Demonstrate our value via ROI TCO tools
- 5+ years enterprise as a Security Engineer or Sales Engineer in enterprise sales
- Basic hands-on programming skills and understanding of dealing with code vulnerabilities
- Excellent customer-facing skills and technical aptitude, ability to present to Director, VP level and above.
- An understanding of the rapid evolution occurring in code development and repository management and the threats facing enterprises and small to medium sized businesses
- Familiar in Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems (and relevant supporting technologies)
- Familiar in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google GCP and Git tools.
- Familiar with most popular programming languages like NodeJS, Flex, Java Script (JS), Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Go, PHP, Python, Java
- Strong code security / cyber security a plus.
- Industry certifications such as GIAC, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, or MCSE a plus
- BS/BA is desired